Overview Benefits of WhereIsIt:
Pay out periods and rates of return on investment varies for our current clients but all report payouts in days (not years) and rates of return in the thousands of percent making it one of their best investments ever.
But the best way to learn more about WhereIsIt to see it in action or to use it – so please feel free to call on me to set something up at (661) 571-1471.
Anatesco has been providing oil well monitoring and surveillance services to the oil industry for almost 30 years. Prior to 2003 our mobile testing units averaged just under 45 well tests per day. Using an internally developed GPS based oil field navigational system has had a huge impact on the production and efficiency of our testing units. Per unit productivity has literally doubled since we started using GPS mapping and routing functions. Our test units are now averaging over 87 well tests per day.
The Good News is … We are now prepared to make this functionality available to you!
Although WhereIsIt is similar to the system we have been using in our oil well testing business, WhereIsIt is different. The original system was tightly integrated into our field test system (TET) and could not be easily unbound from shared databases, code, and other core components. To make the technology work apart from our testing system we decided to create a new application from the ground up. The result is a new program with a new name: WhereIsIt
- Bringing GPS Technology to the Oil Industry by providing a user friendly product that efficiently deploys employees into unfamiliar areas and makes the work place safe and fun.
What Is It?
- WhereIsIt is a new GPS based Oil Field Navigational Tool. It is similar to a system we have been using in our oil well testing business since early 2003. The earlier system, however, was tightly integrated into Anatesco’s electronic data acquisition system (TET) and could not be easily unbound from shared databases, code, and other core components.
- To make the technology available to others we decided to create a new application from the ground up, rather than attempting an un-binding operation from TET.
The result is a new application with a new name : WhereIsIt
What It Does:
WhereIsIt can find the following with ease:
- Oil Wells – active, idle, proposed, converted, abandoned, etc.
- Steam injectors, active, idle, etc.
- Geothermal, observation, etc.
- Water Injectors – water source, water disposal, etc.
- First Aid Stations
- Emergency Assembly Areas
- Production Offices
- Trash Bins
- Emergency Exits
- Safe Zones
- Smoking Areas
- Fresh Water / Ice
- Scrap Piles
- Foam Cleanout Facilities
- Steam Generators
- Eateries, banks, and so on, in nearby areas
Also available is a handheld version of WhereIsIt called “WhatIsIt”. WhatIsIt works as a complementary addition to the laptop version and adds convenience to the system.
WhereIsIt will be a developing project for some time. As such, the specs will continually evolving. Future versions currently under development:
- See spm/sl, fluid level with a right click on target well
- See dyno trace on selected well.
Naturally, if you have any features you would like to see, please let us know.
- Efficiently Deploy Employees to unfamiliar areas
- Easy to use
- Gives advantage over competition
- Great customer support and service
- Priceless safety information at the click of a button
- Makes navigating through your oilfield work day easy, safe, efficient, and fun!